Health measures implemented
* We keep ourselves informed about progress of COVID-19 and have implemented the procedures given by the provincial, national health authorities and the World Health Organization.
* We respect a minimum distance between people of 2meters as ideal and 1.5meters as acceptable.
* To maintain social distance, we have limited the density of space occupation to 1 person every 2.25 square meters of circulating space in all areas of the hotel (reception, restaurant).
* We have arranged alcohol gel or a 70% alcohol 30% water solution and paper towels at the reception and in all transit areas of the guest and hotel staff.
* Our staff wears masks and gloves (if required, for the task they perform) in shared spaces, we disinfect surfaces and frequent contact objects. We ventilate the different areas of the hotel and strictly comply with activity protocols and recommendations and instructions from the health authorities.
* Guests must wear a mask inside the hotel.
* Guests are not allowed to move around unnecessarily, in public areas.
* In elevators they must be for individual use or not occupy more than 30% of the cabin surface, except in the case of family groups.
* We have trained our team to recognize the symptoms of the disease and the procedures in place for the proper cleaning and disinfection of rooms and public areas, according to established protocols.
* The guests will be the ones to carry their luggage in order to minimize, as much as possible, the contact with hotel staff. If this is not possible, the luggage will be disinfected beforehand according to the established protocol.
* We have implemented the pre check in and pre check out processes, in digital way, to avoid crowding at the reception.
* The buffet breakfast service is provided by room service.
* We have implemented, under the reservation modality, lunch and dinner service to avoid waiting areas. The menu of the day will be informed, in advance.
* The swimming pool and the SPA are temporarily out of service (according to government recommendation).
* The massage service may be requested and will be with prior reservation. All masseurs comply with hygiene protocols and will perform services with a mask.