Health measures implemented
* We keep ourselves informed about the progress of COVID-19 and have implemented the procedures given by the provincial, national health authorities and the World Health Organization.
* We respect a minimum distance between people of 2 meters as ideal and 1.5 meters as acceptable.
* To maintain social distancing, we have limited the density of space occupation to 1 person every 2.25 square meters of circulating space, in all areas of the hotel (reception, restaurant).
* We have arranged alcohol gel or a 70% alcohol 30% water solution and paper towels at the reception and in all transit areas of guests and hotel staff.
* Our staff uses face masks and gloves (if required, for the task they perform) in shared spaces; we disinfect surfaces and frequent contact objects. We ventilate the different areas of the hotel and strictly comply with activity protocols and recommendations and instructions from the health authorities.
* Guests must wear a mask inside the hotel.
* In elevators they must be for individual use or not occupy more than 30% of the cabin surface, except in the case of family groups.
* We have trained our team to recognize the symptoms of the disease and the procedures in place for the proper cleaning and disinfection of rooms and public areas, according to established protocols.
* We have implemented the pre check in and pre check out processes, digitally.
* Breakfast service can be à la carte in our Restaurant (respecting stipulated distances) or through room service.
* The lunch and dinner service will be under reservation mode.
* The massage service may be requested and will be with prior reservation. All masseurs comply with hygiene protocols and will perform services with a chinstrap.